#1 App Store popular game now with 12 modes. More fun and challenging.
12 Game Modes. The most number of game modes among all similar games.
Smooth game play motion
Great game sound effect.
Simple and elegant addictive finger game.
Better game name, LOL.
What are the 12 game modes?
1. CLASSIC mode: tap 50 black tiles as quickly as possible.
2. ARCADE mode: tap the black tiles as many as you can.
3. ZEN mode: tap the black tiles as many as you can in 30 seconds.
4. RUSH mode: another Arcade mode with no upper speed limit.
5. RELAY mode: once complete 50 tiles in 10 seconds, you'll have another 10 seconds for completing extra 50 tiles.
6. REVERSE mode: another Classic mode but in reverse direction.
7. DANGER mode: another Arcade mode but don't tap on skull tiles besides black tiles.
8. DEEP mode: an advanced Arcade mode with many double-layer black tiles that require you to tap as fast as possible.
9. HOPSCOTCH mode: a super interesting Arcade mode with rows that come with two black tiles so get prepared to hopscotch with more than one finger.
10. ROUND mode: an advanced Relay mode but you will have to tap the black tiles in opposite direction after every 50 tiles.
11. MEMORY mode: a tough Zen mode with disappearing tiles.
12. COLOR mode: finally a mode with color.
Tutorial of each modes can be found in the game menu.
Challenge millions of players in the world. Let's tap tap tap!!!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Don't Tap The White Tile - Multi Modes Version is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Don't Tap The White Tile - Multi Modes Version (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 9.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.